Pamela A. LeBlanc
860-549-1000 Ext. 539 (Main Line)
Ms. LeBlanc graduated cum laude from Western New England University School of Law with a focus on Business Law. While attending law school, Ms. LeBlanc interned at the U.S. Department of Commerce and received the CALI Excellence Awards in Business Organizations, Secured Transactions and Bankruptcy.
Prior to joining Rome McGuigan, P.C., LeBlanc served as a clerk to the Honorable William H. Bright, Jr., in the Complex Litigation Docket, and to the Honorable Antonio C. Robaina, as Presiding Judge for civil matters in the Hartford District Court.
Ms. LeBlanc is a member of the Special Committee on Sex Trafficking of Children and legislative liaison. She also served as the Public Service coordinator for the Young Lawyers section of the New Haven County Bar Association.
Areas of Practice
- Litigation & Trial Practice
- Connecticut, 2012
- Massachusetts, 2013
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 2015
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. cum laude - 2012
- Endicott College, Beverly, Massachusetts
- Major: International Studies
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Connecticut Bar Association