Connecticut Attorneys Working for You
Rome McGuigan offers a full-service law enforcement practice for the benefit of federal, state and municipal law enforcement officers. We currently represent more than 600 law enforcement officers throughout Connecticut. Our Law Enforcement Practice encompasses a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury
- Workers' compensation
- Heart and hypertension benefits
- Internal affairs investigations
- Use of deadly force inquiries
- Grievances and discipline related matters
- Real Estate/Officer Next-Door housing matters
- Disability and retirement
- Defense of civil rights cases
- Office of Victims' Services claims
As an established Connecticut law firm, Rome McGuigan enjoys a strong reputation for integrity, professionalism and effective representation. We strive to exceed customer expectations in each matter we handle.
If you are a law enforcement officer and need experienced legal representation, contact Rome McGuigan in Hartford, Connecticut. Call 860-493-3522 today for assistance. Our attorneys are committed to providing the experienced representation and quality client service you deserve.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
- "Recent Case Law on Police Officer Liability", Connecticut Trooper, Fall, 1995
- "Fourth Amendment - Friend or Foe", Connecticut Trooper, Spring/Summer, 1997
Contact Us · 860.549.1000 · 866.558.6182
Speak with a Connecticut lawyer at Rome McGuigan, P.C, today. We have offices in Stamford and Hartford.