Connecticut on the Job Injury Lawyers
Have you suffered a work related injury? Do you have questions about your right to medical benefits or wage benefits? Contact an experienced workers' compensation attorney at Rome McGuigan. We can help answer these and other questions you may be asking:
- Can I see a doctor of my choice?
- What amount of wage benefits am I entitled to receive?
- How long does it take to obtain workers' compensation benefits?
- What if I am unable to return to work?
- What if my doctor says I can return to work, but I am still injured?
- Do I have a right to benefits if my spouse was fatally injured?
To learn more about your legal rights, contact a Hartford workers' compensation attorney at Rome McGuigan. We have helped thousands of injured clients obtain compensation through workers' compensation and personal injury claims.
Is Workers' Compensation My Only Source of Recovery?
You may have been told by your boss or co-workers that you have no right to pursue compensation through a personal injury claim. Depending on the facts of your case, this may not be true. If your work injury was caused by a dangerous or defective product, or a negligent third party, you may have a right to pursue recovery through both a workers' compensation claim and a personal injury claim.
Contact a Hartford Workers' Compensation Lawyer
Contact us for a free consultation about your auto accident injuries. We have an office in Hartford, and represent clients throughout Connecticut. Call our law firm at 860-560-8037 or toll free at 866-558-6182.